Band-Of-Brothers Pays Tribute To Hometown Zip Code With Sophomore Release
Pre-Order Begins TODAY, 6/30
Nashville, TN (June 30, 2017) – Announced via Rolling Stone Country, band-of-brothers Parmalee delivers its highly-anticipated sophomore album 27861, the zip code of its hometown of Parmele, NC, on July 21 via Stoney Creek Records. Pre-order available HERE.
27861 opens with current single “Sunday Morning,” which is reminiscent of the band’s rollicking sound that launched the quartet into country star status, while also maintaining its signature “edge” (Taste of Country) and a mature keyed-up emotional delivery.
Featuring summer-ready heartland tracks laden with giant hooks like “American Nights,” “Back In The Game,” and “Like a Photograph,” lead singer Matt Thomas co-wrote nine of the album’s twelve tracks, while the project also enlists help of songwriting heavyweights including busbee, Hillary Lindsey, and Ross Copperman among many others.
Continuing the momentum, Parmalee is slated to perform “Sunday Morning” nationally on FOX & Friends All-American Summer Concert Series on Friday, July 28.
Proven chart-toppers, Parmalee earned three consecutive Top 10 singles from its debut album – including the multi-week, platinum-selling #1 “Carolina” – resulting in performances on NBC’s TODAY, FOX & Friends All American Summer Concert Series, and The Late Late Show; a 2016 ACM “New Vocal Duo / Group of the Year” nomination; national tours with Brad Paisley and Jake Owen – and so much more.
For a list of tour dates and more information, please visit: http://www.parmalee.com/tour
27861 Track Listing
- “Sunday Morning” (Matt Thomas, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
- “American Nights” (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Jay Brunswick, Frank Rogers)
- “Heartbreaker” (Brock Berryhill, Jay Brunswick, Jason Blaine)
- “Like a Photograph” (Matt Thomas, Andrew Dorff, busbee)
- “Back in the Game” (Rodney Clawson, Hillary Lindsey, Matt Dragstrem)
- “Mimosas” (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Jared Tyler Mullins)
- “Hotdamalama” (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Craig Wiseman)
- “A Guy Meets a Girl” (Matt Thomas, Chase McGill, Jessie Jo Dillon)
- “Savannah” (Matt Thomas, Tom Douglas, Zachary Maloy)
- “Drink it Off” (Matt Thomas, Jim Beavers, Lindsay Rimes)
- “Barrel of a Shot Glass” (Matt Thomas, Barry Knox, David Fanning, Ben Stennis)
- “Roots” (Jared Mullins, Ben Stennis, Blake Bollinger)
2016 ACM “New Vocal Duo/ Group of the Year” nominee Parmalee is one of country music’s most successful new acts: The Platinum-selling band of brothers is one of only four groups since 2001 to earn three consecutive Top 10 singles from a debut country album. Since its debut at country radio, Parmalee has earned over 339 million Pandora streams, 61.5 million plays on Spotify, over 26.5 million YouTube/ VEVO views, and 1.5 million Shazam subscribers. Heralded as “Country Music’s Breakout Stars” by MSN Entertainment, Parmalee has supported Brad Paisley and Jake Owen on national tours while finding time to perform on NBC’s TODAY show, The Late Late Show, FOX & Friends All American Summer Concert Series, MLB Central’s Studio 21, The Queen Latifah Show and more. Now Parmalee – comprised of brothers Matt and Scott Thomas (lead vocals/guitar and drums, respectively), cousin Barry Knox (bass) and life-long best friend Josh McSwain (guitar) – returns with the new single “Sunday Morning” from its upcoming sophomore album, sure to propel the hard-living ‘band of brothers’ into Country music superstardom. For more information, visit: http://www.parmalee.com
Parmalee Social Media Links: